Access to and use of this site ("www.labusinessrecovery.com") is provided by Resource Techniques subject to the following terms:
1. By using www.labusinessrecovery.com you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of www.labusinessrecovery.com If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use www.labusinessrecovery.com.
2. LA Business Recovery Ltd may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by LA Business Recovery Ltd. Your continued use of www.labusinessrecovery.com after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Use of website
3. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, or otherwise use www.labusinessrecovery.com content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any www.labusinessrecovery.com content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of www.labusinessrecovery.com content requires the prior written permission of LA Business Recovery Ltd.
4. You agree to use www.labusinessrecovery.com only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use of www.labusinessrecovery.com. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing, causing distress or inconvenience to any person or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within LA Business Recovery.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
5. www.labusinessrecovery.com content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to LA Business Recovery Ltd, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
6. Under no circumstances will LA Business Recovery Ltd be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of www.labusinessrecovery.com regardless of the form of action.
7. LA Business Recovery Ltd does not warrant that functions contained in www.labusinessrecovery.com content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that www.labusinessrecovery.com or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
8. The names, images and logos identifying LA Business Recovery Ltd or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of LA Business Recovery Ltd and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of LA Business Recovery Ltd, or any other third party.
9. Access to certain areas of our website is restricted. We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of www.labusinessrecovery.com, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion.
If we provide you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of www.labusinessrecovery.com or other content or services, you must ensure that that user ID and password is kept confidential. You accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your user ID or password.
We may disable your user ID and password at our sole discretion or if you breach any of the policies or terms governing your use of our website or any other contractual obligation you owe to us.
Law and jurisdiction
11. This notice will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and any disputes relating to this notice shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
LA Business Recovery is a trading name of LA Business Recovery Limited (reg. no. 09334889). Registered offices 1 Wendover Way, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP21 7NG. The Directors are Virgil H Levy & Agnieszka Levy.
This e-mail and any attachment are confidential and contain proprietary information, some or all of which may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the author immediately by telephone or by replying to this e-mail, and then delete all copies of the e-mail on your system. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail. Whilst we have taken reasonable precautions to ensure that this e-mail and any attachment has been checked for viruses, we cannot guarantee that they are virus free and we cannot accept liability for any damage sustained as a result of software viruses. We would advise that you carry out your own virus checks, especially before opening an attachment.
We wish to provide our clients with a high quality of service at all times. In the event that you are not happy with the service provided, you have the right to complain. Initially such complaints should be referred to the director named in your engagement letter. We undertake to look at any complaint carefully and promptly and to do all that we can to explain the position to you..
Most disputes can be resolved amicably either through the provision of further information or following negotiations. However, in the event that you have exhausted our complaints procedure and you are not satisfied that your complaint has been resolved or dealt with appropriately, you may complain to the regulatory body that licences the insolvency practitioner concerned. Any such complaints should initially be addressed to The Insolvency Service, IP Complaints, 3rd Floor, 1 City Walk, Leeds, LS11 9DA; or you may email - email@example.com; or you may phone 0845 602 9848 - calls are charged at between 1p and 10.5p per minute from a landline, for mobiles between 12p and 41p per minute if you are calling from the UK. page.